Saturday, March 22, 2008

Whaleshark whaleshark whaleshark...!

One of the most hardcore divers, Simon called me up from Kota Kinabalu yesterday. He saw three whaleshark from his dive and asked me to go down to KK for diving today. My gosh... he is hardcore but I bet my bosses will skin me alive if I do that! hee hee...

Simon the hardcore diver.. one of my favourite dive buddies!

As much as I wanted to dive with the whaleshark... I will just have to wait for my turn to come... will I ever dive with a whaleshark? Well.. it keeps my suspense going strong and making me even looking forward for every dive... there are so much more to see in every dive.... every dive to come...

Whaleshark.. or rather.. whalesharks... hope to see you next Sunday's dive!

Ohhh... It is Dive for Earth day starting from the week of 22nd April. Divebums will be organising some activites in that week... if you do have any suggestions, feel free to drop your comments.

Happy diving...!

No comments: