Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Breathing underwater...

My msn status message: Feeling the need to breathe underwater
My facebook status message: Feeling the need to breathe underwater
This is good enough to show how much I am missing diving...

Then... my babeh posted some pictures in Facebook
Our pool lesson...!
Moonlight Divers
(There is an article printed in Borneo Bulletin on this. Will update you with the link once THAT woman in her wetsuit update her blog!) :P



At Bolkiah Wreck
I miss divingggggg! Why haven't I been diving lately? I wonder... Please pray for good weather this Sunday!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey... u r back to blog! i thought i did my first pool confinement with elvin.. mmm.. can't remember liao.

Scubabum said...

hi snail.. yes i am back..! I think so... together with rachel and eric mar... but i think after that.. they "graduate" first lor.. :P