Tuesday, September 11, 2007

BAG Networks Annual Dinner

8th September 2007 marks the very first annual dinner for BAG Networks ever since it was established 6 years ago. PartyWe were proudto have the Minister of Finance II as our guest of honor. BAG citizens together with its partners and clients had an absolutely fantastic time celebrating the event together with lots of games and lots of prize presentations such as Bowling Tournament, Badminton Competition, Quizes, Best Dress and not forgetting Long Service Awards for staff who has been serving BAG Networks for 5 years and above.

I was one of the lucky ones who received a badminton racquet and a bag for the Mixed Double Badminton competition held internally. I got to thank my "bardeeeeeee" Boon Hui for that one!Baring teeth

Well, I also received the Long Service Award. Yes, I've been with BAG Networks 'that' long... Smile

I love BAG Networks!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

that shows that u r one old LADY~~~
haha.. so if wake up early,dun say it's me who woke u up via msn

Scubabum said...

Boon, dont think i don't know it is you who put that comment! Hehe... u r just jealous cos u couldnt make it that nite! :P

Anonymous said...

How come I wasn't invited? U kno how i like to come to anything with free food and lucky draws *hahahaahaha* =P

Blacksnail said...

hoho... means you are not young. hehe. Wow u dressed like u winning Brunei's academy awards! Looks really Beautiful!