Monday, September 3, 2007

Charity & FUN

Yes! Doing charity and having fun comes together!

Yesterday,
BAG Networks, the company I work for had a booth at Pusat Ehsan. As a participant for the Bazaar Amal 2007, we were thinking what should we sell? Brilliant ideas came about to sell balloons and face painting services. As I am very afraid of balloons bursting, that left me with not much choice besides face painting. Volunteered for face painting, I got some of my colleagues to be my guiena pig to test out my "artistic" skill. Heehee...


"What can a diver draw on another diver? Underwater seacreatures of cos! Hehe.. I can't believe the "stressed-out" look I've got while painting!"

Well, obviously I got scared with those demanding customers (mostly kids) asking to paint an "Angel" etc... I have to moved on to selling balloons! And 'business' was really good...!



Clockwise: "Me & Hal - we've got teddy and swan hats!", "I've got pink panther on me!","The Kucing of BAG - Pg Emran", I've got a flower on my wrist and bumble-bee hat".

Last but not least, I love DSLR...! Join the "donate-caryn-a-DSLR-fund"! Heeeheeee....

Photos courtesy of Pg Emran.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok i start with a dollar to get it rolling for ur fund.

Unknown said...

Wa sai..got the paparazzi look...

I'll donate too, how about you donate to Norm's D3 fund and he might consider giving his D70 to you. smirk

Scubabum said...

Andrew - 1 USD? :P I'll take it as a start! haha..

Dan - eh.. cool look u mean? :P hehe.. Norm is getting D3?!?! *FAINT*