Saturday, October 13, 2007

Big 3

Ever since new year celebration this year. I dread for this day to come... When it hits... I was so prepared. Spending quality time with my family, I counted the moment before the clock strikes 12am.

At 12 sharp, guess who was the first to call and sang me a birthday song? My lovely bummie! Thanks babe... love u to the max! Lee Ming and Boon Hui cooked for me before I left for KL. You guys are the greatesttttttt!



So there I am well prepared to accept the reality of turning 30 years old. Gawd I feel old saying that! hehe.. Anyways, with all my frens (older ones especially) they make me feel forever young in heart! hehe..


I had a simple celebration with my family with lots of love, care and good food from my mom! (Mummy you are the best mom in the whole wide world!) And.. of cos, i cant never go away without a surprise from 'yee sou' who bought me a very yummy baskin and robbins ice-cream cake.


And... and... another surprise... from my crazy brother..! hehe.. Love you baby..! You always crack me up.


He surprised me with a bunch of vegetables while i was shopping for clothes!!!



ps: why do i feel all mushy suddenly? must be the mid-life crisis hitting again. hehe..

No comments: