Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Can't take my eyes off you...

OOoOoo... you're just too good too be true... Can't take my eyes off you... You feel like heaven to touch... I wanna "dive" in you so much...

Hee hee... don't take me wrong.. it is all about diving. Yes! Berakas Oil Rig Wreck.. again..! Why? 'Cos it is that good.

Sunday - 4th of May we went diving, two dives in fact at the beautiful new-found berakas rig wreck... Setting out using Bahtera Perak II, my dive si-fu's Azli second boat.


Well, I did not dive the Sunday 11th May as I was enjoying Jazz, sipping Mojitos at the Miri International Jazz festival. :) It was superb, with mini gathering of friends from Brunei! (including a French Woman) :P

My fav...! This guy "rawks" the jazz world..!

Anyways, so how was diving again in Berakas Oil Rig Wreck. Couldn't be better! This time, my dive buddy, Andrew Chieng, has decided to take wide angle shots of this beautiful "treasure" of Brunei...! Enjoy the pictures...



Andrew, also decided to test out his black and white shots. What do you think?



As for me, I am a big fan. Love all the shots and so do my new found dive buddies below.

Congratulations Ping Ping and Lue-Ben...! Welcome to the diving world. They are now PADI Certified Open Water Divers...! Wooohoooo...! :)

Dive/underwater photographs are copyrighted by Andrew Chieng.

No comments: