Tuesday, June 3, 2008

What logic?

Oh dear.. what a longgggggg weekend. All I did was rest... recharged over the weekend, or... not? hee hee...

Anyways, didn't manage to visit Wardrobes :( . But a quick chat with Alim and I found out that they managed to raise "thousand plus" dollars and clothings for the Myanmar victims. Well done Alim & Counterparts! ;)

Today, I found interesting picture used as my baby Suzianti's profile. The picture - is definitely eye-catching and simply... bee-tee-ful....!


Where on earth she learnt to pose like that??? Hee hee...

Photos are courtesy of Stupidlogic.com. To see more of Suzianti - Model Shoot from stupidlogic a.k.a. Nizam, visit his flickr.

Is she the next Nizam's top model? Do you want to be one of the models too? Hee hee...

If you do and if you are interested, drop a mail to nizam[no spaces]rahman[at]gmail[dot]com

PS: According to Nizam, kalo model lawa or kiut - F.O.C. :P

My favourite Suzi pic of the lot. . .

No comments: