Saturday, June 28, 2008

Another new journey...

After Project in Bangalore, I was looking forward to "what's next?". This time round, I will be staying put in Brunei. This means... more catch-up with my buddies and more divings in Brunei (I can't wait for my next dive!). Hee hee...

On Thursday, my CEO Puan Haslina Taib and one of our Director J.V. signed the HRMS contract with the Government of Brunei represented by Tuan Sabali, Director General of Public Services and Tuan Jaini, the Deputy Director General. YM Dato Seri Paduka Eusoff Agaki was present as our guest of honor. My colleagues and I were proud to be there to witness this special event that marks another milestone in BAG Networks.


It was a great day with good show up of Permanent Secretaries, Deputy Perm Secs, Directors and Senior Officers from all Ministries.
I am looking forward for this journey...

No comments: