Thursday, August 23, 2007

Big Watch

Buddy Boon Hui recently bought a dive computer - Alladin Prime. I've requested for him to bring it to work for me to play with. Hehe... With the dive computer on my desk, I've been getting questions by fellow colleagues who walked pass me, "Why is your watch so big?!"

Alladin Prime as compare to my tiny little watch


My baby Suzianti has yet to say a word about the "big watch". Feeling her stress from workloads put upon her today, I decided to relax her a bit and crack in some humour. With the dive computer on my wrist, I walked over to her desk and ask her a few work related questions. She was soooooooo serious into work that she did not notice the "big watch" on me. After a fewwwwwwww (not one) pointing here and there right under her nose, she finally noticed the dive computer and laughed.

I thought I've cracked in a humour, until she said...

"Apa kan ni? Is that a belt?"

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

And that was an understatement... My belt is a lot smaller than that...

Anonymous said...

Suzi, let's not be too harsh on the physically challenged...she probably needs big digits to tell the time properly...you know...old age will do that to ya...

>;P

Scubabum said...

ben... i wonder how Boon Hui will reply to your comment...! Haha...

Anonymous said...

Yes, it will take him a little longer to reply.. has to change the resolution settings to 800 X 600, increase font-size TO 18 and bold.

Take your time BH...easy does it..we care for senior citizens.

>;D

Reedz said...

See beh tua liap oooo!