Tuesday, August 21, 2007

BSC & HSG Installation Dinner

Last Saturday on 18th August 2007, some of my colleagues and I attended the Brunei Speakers' Club and HSBC Speakers' Group installation dinner.


I still remember vividly two years ago when I was installed as the Vice President Membership for BSC by HRH Prince Azim. I was also the Table Topics Master on that night, giving topics for impromptu speeches. It was a lot of fun and lots of fond memories to bring back with.

Sue, Ping, Intan and myself were there to support Reuben who was one of the emcees that night. We sat on the same table with his sisters who mentioned that they are very proud of him. Reuben, we are very proud of you too. Well done and I hope to see you install as the President of the club one day...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to Reuben for being a great MC for the night. My presence has blessed the gathering. And also thats a pretty sweet' picture of us hehehe O hail to the future president.

Anonymous said...

That is such a niceeeee photo! Looks like every1 is having such a good time. Indeed, it was a great evening to me, especially when i finally had the time to spend with my friends and my cute partner while im still in Brunei.

Also Congrats to Reuben for being an emcee that evening. I think u can even replace that host from deal or no deal (M'sia)with your charm ;)

Lee said...

Go, go, go Reuben!! Ask caryn for more tips haha

Anonymous said...

That was a good shot of the BAG crew but an even better night night to see all of you there. Seeing all of you enjoying yourself with big smiles and laughs tells me that I must have done something right as MC.
Big Thanks to all of you.

President? Not sure if I'll get elected but if I do, I'll remember all of you. ;D