Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Oscar Boy...

Bro: Hey, we (referring to my bro and his wife) bought something really cute that look just like you.
Me: (feeling a little bit kambang) Really??? What? Hot
Bro: A puppy.
Me: Huh? Sarcastic What kind?
Bro: A poodle.
Me: HELLIIIIOOOOOOO???? Do I look like a poodle to you?Angry

Oscar

Feeling merajuk, I complained to my sis-in-law, to seek some comfort and hopefully, with the "evil" intention of her helpping me to get my brother back. Sigh... silly silly me... being such a supportive wife, of course she is always by his side. Ended up...

Me: Yee Sou (2nd sis-in-law), gor-gor bully me!Crying
Yee Sou: Har? What did he do again this time? (See???)
Me: He said I look like your poodle!!!! Hmmmpphhhh
Yee Sou: Hahaha.. eh.. this is a compliment okie? He is so cuteeeeeeeeeee.
Me: .... Disappointed*speechless*


To me, they are the sweetest couple (besides my mom and dad of course) that I've seen so far. My sis-in-law recently shared her yahoo album with me and I just went... AWwwwww... looking at the pictures. My favourite is the one below.

I can't believe that I am saying this. But, yes I do think that my brother is... if not the greatest, then one of the greatest husband. Of course, my sis-in-law is a great wife too.



With Oscar on board our Ohana, my sis-in-law has already started creating an album for him.



She labelled the pictures as - Oscar in Air Force, Oscar in Space, Oscar Dollar, Oscar in the News (although he appeared "Guilty" in the picture).

Last but not least, I can't believe Oscar is also running for President!

1 comment:

Lee said...

Your Yee Sou is really ting kua kua.. speechless!