Monday, December 31, 2007

Happy 2008 from Bangalore...

It has been a wonderful X'mas in Goa, celebrating with my bummie. We went for 2 dives in Xmas eve and the dive centre has put a little Xmas Tree underwater. (check out divebums website)

Now, I can't believe that the clock has finally ticking to the end of 2007. I will be welcoming the year 2008 in Bangalore. Will upload more pictures after the celebration.

Till then, goodbye 2007. You've brought great memories... good, bad, happy and sad... Scrolling through my blogs for year 2007, I can only see happy posts... And, I am glad I only written the happy ones.. it will be unforgettable...

I wish everyone a better year for 2008... best of health and and best of wealth...

Happy 2008!
Cheers from BangaloRe with banga
loVe!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Caryn, you look v fresh and pretty in Banglore.. v relax life over there?

Scubabum said...

Dear blacksnail. SERIOUSLY? must be the big mug of ice-cold beer! haa haa...