Sunday, December 30, 2007

We love webcam!

It is a sunday morning... when you wake up feeling like doing something... but not work, not housechores and basically feeling like doing something that really does not do anything... Hmm.. am I making sense? Probably not.. and as the saying goes.. pictures speak like a thousand words... so here come the pictures to show you what I've been "doing" this beautiful Sunday morning... ho ho ho...!

Bel: "Haha.. that doesn't look like u!"
Me: "Well, you don't look like u too!"




This is soooo freaking scarie! Brrr...Brrr....!


This reminds me of some kind of sad love story! Sobbsss...

I love the one with star glasses and I sent it to Belinda in Facebook. Below are the message I wrote for her...

" So wat if ppl thinks we are crazy? As long as we think we are funny and bring a smile to everyone's face! =) Miss ya' Bel! Eventhough we are far apart... but it does not stop us from being funny together! Long live webcam and internet! :D "

And guess what? I accidentally clicked and sent to some other 200 frens of mine in facebook! Boo-hoo.. sorry guys.. but anyhow, I hope it bring a smile to your face! Hee.. hee...

Miss ya' Bel! Hope we can do this face-to-face next time...! Hugzz!

No comments: