Wednesday, April 9, 2008

BigBumBum's Birthday

Me: Woman, tonight I cook soup. You come and drink yah?
BBB: Eh woman, I confirm with you later. I am not sure.
Me: Huh? Why? I make soup wor..! Very rare okie? Drink already tmr you strike lottery ar!
BBB: Hahahahhahaha... I confirm with you again.


DOH! There goes our surprise plan for her. #@!@#!@# Fred is supposed to buy satay and Babeh and I order in Pizza and fried chicken wings. Now that she is suspicious... we have no choice but eat out ourselves!

BBB ended up went to send her car for washing and went for manicure! After my dinner, BBB (BigBumBum) dropped by my place and looking for soup! Hahaha... I called Babeh and Fred over and then... we have a little cake cutting celebration for BBB.

Happy birthday woman...! Wishing you forever young, forever mei-mei, forever cute-cute oo...! Wahahaha....

3 comments:

Lee said...

Hahaha.. happy birthday fatty bombom!
You know what i want if you do strike 4d tonight. Hee heeeeee

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Susie:)
Wish you buy wat kena wat hehe...

Btw caryn, i thought the cake was supposed to be a coca cola flavour hehe

Scubabum said...

aiyah... they ran out of coke.. so vanilla blueberry oso nice bahh.. anyways.. u oso dont eat cake... terukkkkkkk ehh... :P