Monday, April 14, 2008

Charity & FUN - Part 2

Remember my first post about Charity & FUN? I seriously believe that both are the best combination ever... charity + fun... and the result = Satisfaction!

I had a wonderful night out at the Empire cinema last Saturday. My babeh and I were looking forward to the Pyjamas Movie Night, organised by Mr. Reeds. I was thinking if I should wear my Garfield pyjamas... till the day itself. I found out that most of them, the colour has faded (well, I have them since secondary school!) and some has got missing buttons... Hmmm...

I was searching through my closet and found my Japanese Pyjamas (Yukata) that I bought in Tokyo some 7 years ago. Still wrapped in its original plastic bag! hee hee.... So tadaa... Yukata...!

None of us brought our camera, but I managed to curi one from Stupidlogic.com hee hee... Thank you for the picture!

Photographed by stupidlogic.com

We enjoyed the movie, "PS I love you" very much... sobbing almost throughout the whole movie. The guys on the other hand felt that the movie wasn't as great. Sighh.. so not sentimental one...!

Thank you Mr. Reeds for organising the fantastic night. Thank you BAG for sponsoring fellow BAG citizens and friends. Thank you Rano for the pictures on your site!

For more pictures and posts about the night... visit Mr Reeds' and Rano's sites.

No comments: