Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Ma' cute cute housemate...

That's right... another post dedicated to my housemate, Ping Ping. Why? Cos he is cute..? Hmm.. no comments... but okie la... can la... cute also la... :P *dont wanna get stabbed in the middle of the nite by my housemate!* Heee...

Anyways, imagine getting off work at 7pm.. tired and exhausted to even to drive to a restaurant for dinner. All I wanted to do is just go home. And, that was exactly what I did and guess what?

Dinner is served...!


by Chef Ping Ping
*who is again, shy as ever to have his picture taken while cooking*

Psstt... Z.M. I am sure you can imagine how he looks like behind that big hand! Hee hee...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow! The chicken satay looks awesome! Ping, so u only cook for d ladies ah huh? U playa u *hahahaha*