Tuesday, April 8, 2008

PingPing da Housemate

"PING PING...!!!"

That's what I usually call out loud every working morning after I open my room door.

"Cuok Mok" (What?) That's the usual reply from Ping, my housemate.

This morning I did the usual but his voice comes from the kitchen! Huh? He is awake earlier than me? What's he doing in the kitchen? I called out loud.. "Make breakfast for me har..." And the reply was... "Makingggggg...." *JAW-DROPPED*

I went downstairs and saw...

Wahh! Lovely sunny-side up with baked beans and toast bread!

The first thing I said to him was... "Wow! I think I gonna strike 4D soon!"
PingPing's reply... "Whadda?! That's what my mom usually say.... and my dad too..!"

Hahaha.. Thank you Ping Ping.... Remember my breakfast request tomorrow ar... Kolo mee pok! Hee hee....

My shy shy housemate doesn't wanna show his face... :P

5 comments:

Unknown said...

lucky woman............ what a nice 'accountant' housemate u have...... heheheh

better get your digits right for tomorrow hahahahah good luck babe

Anonymous said...

Ya lor...u r so lucky....tapi kasien si Ping..kena tortured....ppl cooked already good enuff..this one , wan kolo mee pok somemore..

Nasib never kena ask to cook dinner...:)hahaa

Scubabum said...

haha... dinner susie will cook for us mar... woohoo.. thank you woman!

Anonymous said...

HaHa! So ure Ping's housemate! :P
Ping: How come u never treat us breakfast let alone cook us?! *hahahaha*

Scubabum said...

hey zm. GUILTY! i'm the housemate.. hahaha... come over some time.. ask him to make u dinner! :P