Thursday, April 3, 2008

Diving with BSADC


Dive Date: 30March 2008
Dive Sites: USA Wreck & Cement Wreck
Visibility: 5m - 8m
Boat: BSADC's Downunder 3

I was running late. Unsure of how to get to Serasa Yacht Club, I called Simon to direct me. Arriving at the Yacht Club, Steven was there to help me unload my gears and I was told that tanks had been arranged and loaded. Sweetttttt.... One of the reasons that put divers off especially women divers are carrying the heavy tanks and gears onboard.

This is my first dive with BSADC - Brunei Sub Aqua Dive Club . It was a very comfy boat with plenty of space to move around with a bunch of enthusiastic divers and Nina a diver-to-be. Danielle the dive instructor and also the leader for our dives last sunday, briefed us on the dives sites, standard dive rules and procedures. It was very well organised, disciplined but yet fun. We even managed to stop over Kuraman to chill after two beautiful dives. How beautiful? Here are some pictures...


Beautiful cement wreck with abundance of marine life...





The highlights of the dives.

Pipefish spotted at USA Wreck. Click on the picture to enlarge. I love the red-dotted lips! :)


A couple of ornate ghostpipefish. Mommy is heavily pregnant! :)


Click on the picture to enlarge. If you look carefully, you can see the eyes on the eggs. Sigh.. if only I've got a DSLR or macro lens. Again... please donate to buy-caryn-a-dslr-fund! :D

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Caryn
Great pictures! Thanks for sending me the link - have fun!
Paul