Friday, January 25, 2008

Fresh Prawns Curry!

What's boiling? What's cooking? I can smell.... FRESH PRAWNS CURRY....!


It was all after my Mysore day trip. I decided to drop by Satya's apartment and pay him and his family a visit. We chatted over some coffee and then Satya just mentioned to Gayathri (her lovely wife), "Do one thing, I'll go get some fresh prawns and you prepare some dosa." And, obviously these friendliest neighbours in town had asked me to stay put for dinner.

So there I go, had another wonderful home-cooked dinner!

The yummiest curry - I can still tastes the sweetness of the prawns!

Yummy onion dosa prepared by Gayathri.
She had asked us to eat first while she's still cooking! The dosa are best eat while hot.


Thank you Satya & Gayathri for the wonderful dinner
&
to Balu for the ever-friendly company.

No comments: