Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Rest & Relax...

Sunday was a very lazy day for me. I woke up early... but decided to not do anything... feeling much relax without the project "baggage" on my shoulder, I dig into my blanket and decided to just watch TV. Night of the Museum was showing and I think it was my fifth time watching it! Hee hee

Feeling hungry after the movie, I decided to cook most of the stuff that I've got left. I opened the fridge, ahhh.. pasta sauce. So pasta it is! But no chicken! Bird flu remember? Hmm.. then I found a can of tuna ... ahhhh... Spaghetti Napoleone with Tuna, mushroom and cherry tomatoes...!

Wahh.. Can I eat so much or not? Did I finish it? Of course they are not all for me! Hee hee... I've made some of my lovely neighbours. This time round, what are their reactions?

Satya: Tremendous tastes! (Hohohoho... I will cook everyday if i get comments like this!)

Gayathri: It's really nice.
Balu: The pasta is really good!

Now I am shy.... Hee hee...


No comments: