Sunday, July 8, 2007

Australian Wreck, American Wreck & Pelong Rock - 25th March 2007

Sad to say that I do not have any pictures for these 3 beautiful dives. It was definitely dives to remember and filled with mesmerising memories. Although it was not captured by camera (sob sob, missing my camera) , the photos are printed in my mind and most importantly heart. (But I've curi some photos from my buddy Tat's camera... HoHohO..!)

A few important things that I've noted in these dives. Buddies briefing are really important. Sometimes we got so comfortable with our buddies that when we have new dive buddies joining, things may get disoriented. Buddies went separate ways or ascent without the knowledge of others. "For those without a dive computer, please watch your time!" A note from a retired DI who felt responsible to look after Esjay and myself, since both of us has got no dive computer.

Beautiful "photos" captured from this dive:
1. Esjay the sea-snail - PUKE-NO-MORE... i am proud of you! She did 2 deep wreck dives and she's loving it! We definitely love to have you with us in our future dive trips :). Well done!


happy esjay

2. Beautiful and i mean, absolutely BEAUTIFUL jelly fish with little fishes around it who are immune to its stings. EXCELLENT

3. Lobsters - one huge lobster about 1.5 feet long who defended itself when we try to get close - a bit scarie la...

4. Lots of snappers, yellow-tail barracudas and giant barracudas

5. OK, maybe this one is a not-so-nice memory, but it is definitely worth-sharing.
"When we were at Pelong, Tat, Han Pern and I were showing each other "jewels" of the sea.. such as nudibranches. And, as I was diving, i felt someone pulling my fins. Excited, i tot somebody must have spotted more "goodies", I turned back and quickly follow Tat who is the one that pulled my fins. I have got a smile on my face until i notice the "jewel" that he was pointing out for me is actually a piece of Sh*t!!!! Excuse me, but i mean it and it is literally a piece of LONGGGGGGG brownie Sh*T!!! NO KIDDING! I have to scream out of disgust underwater and i am very sure Tat heard me screaming. I did ask him to take a photo of it and he actually took a MACRO shot of the sh*t! It was too late by the time he realised that he was so close to it. Haha..!"


Check out the poo! Who did this??? :P

Pictures:

1. Elvin holding bullets - who loves exploring historical wrecks

2. Flabellina nudibranch

No comments: