Sunday, July 8, 2007

Hmm.. so who do I look like?

Conversation with c-Soi aka Hammy the Squirrel...

Soi: "Oi.. call me Stephen from now on..."
Me: "Why?!?!?!"
Soi: "Cos i look like Stephen Chow... "
Me: "Har? You gotto be kidding me..."
Soi: "It's true.. check out my Friendster"

So, there I go.. check out his Friendster... and he does 80% look like Stephen Chow. Haha..

Me: "Oh well, I like Stephen Chow.."
Soi: "Try it out and tell me who you look like yea?"

Now, who do i look like. I uploaded a photo to the My Heritage "program" to scan and analyse my face... then.. ta-daaaaaaaaaaa... I look like Sammi Cheng?! UNBELIEVABLE! HohoHoHo....!!



Now, let's try out another photo... and.... the result is....


Great.. i still look like Sammi Cheng... Nothing against her... in fact, absolutely "kambang" to have that result.
For those of you that disagree.. talk to http://
www.myheritage.com hehehe... for those who is interested and curious who your celebrity look-alikes are, visit the same webpage as well. It is absolutely FUN and FUNNY...!

ps: I tried out some photos for a few friends... some of them looks like Prince Harry, Tung Chee Hwa, Jay Chou, Richard Gere (another Unbelievable result!), Eddie Murphy... hehe... okie.. the classic and the funniest one is... P.Ramlee... Beat that one and i will bow to you via the Internet! HoHoHoHo...!

written on 30th June 2007

No comments: