Tuesday, July 17, 2007

My Dream...

Ever since I heard of the phrase... "Wonders of the World" back in secondary school, I've told myself that I have to step my feet on those places; seeing them with my own eyes.

I still remember my conversation with my sister:
Me: Cher ("Sis"), I want to take picture at all the 7 wonders of the world, with a PEACE sign. (At that time, showing the peace sign is damn cool okie?)
Sis: Siao... ("Crazy")
Me: What? It is going to be my dream! And, then I will enlarge all 7 photos and hang them on my living room's wall.
Sis: ..... (Ignoring me)
So much so for encouragement from my sis back then.

Ever since we started working, me and my sis agreed that we will travel around at least twice a year with our parents. And, it is something that I always look forward to... my family trips. (Related post:
My Ohana)

Recently, the
New7Wonders organisation announced... well what else?... they announced the New 7 wonders of the world. I was so excited to see how many of those that I've visited.


The new 7 wonders of the world

The remaining finalist of the wonders of the world

Pictures adopted from www.7newwonders.com

Those in green ticks are places that I've visited before. Hopefully I will be able to cover all the other wonders of the world in this lifetime.

Wish me luck! :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

To me, dream is hope. When there is hope, anything is possible. Buddy, I'm sure all the pictures will have check mark on each of them. My prayer and blessing will be with u always :)

Scubabum said...

Thanks buddy! :)