Monday, July 9, 2007

A new chapter...

Finally... I've done migrating my old blogs from my msn space to this blogspot. "Pheww..." But I have yet to update those old blogs with some photos though.. hehe..


Anyway, I can't wait to start writing about what had happened to me over the last weekend. I was back in KL (not Kuala Lurah ar...). Hmm.. does that mean no diving for me? Of cos not! Says who that you can't dive in KL? Haven't you heard of Aquaria KLCC? Hohohoho...!

Yes! I dived the following day after I arrived KL. It was a shallow 4.2m aquarium with lotssss of sharks. Leopard sharks, tawny nurse sharks, white-tip sharks and the best of all.... 5 sand tiger sharks; Cheryl the biggest one is 8ft in length. And, yes.. "I survived" diving with the top 7 most dangerous sharks in the world. Hooorrayyyy... :) There are lots of cow-nose rays, a giant blotched fan-tail ray, eagle rays (one playful eagle ray kept waving goodbye with its left wing when we ascend! I wonder if it is trained to do that.), a giant grouper known as Bob and lots more fishes. [For more info visit http://klaquaria.com/]

After the dive, I had a busy day, very very busy day hunting for a dress and a pair of matching shoes for my brother's wedding. My brother got married on 07-07-07. :) I was the usher and the emcee and also the IT coordinator - setting up projector, laptop, arranging for slideshows, videos etc etc. I finally learnt that multi-tasking is a pain! :P

Before I left KL, I managed to meet up with two "old" pals from Taylor's College! Belinda and Pei Chee. Gosh.. I think we have not seen each other for almost 10years. We had a great time catching up at Hometown Kopitiam, The Curve. Bel & Chee, I hope we can see each other more often and let's strive to achieve our get-together again in April 2008! :) Miss you gals lotssssss!


PS: Check out our yummy food... hehehe...

1 comment:

Belinda Teh said...

Caryn..it was really nice meeting up with you...just like we are back to our old days at Taylor's college....you are still the same old you...always so energetic and funny =)....really hope to catch up with you again coz 2 hours were too short for us to catch up stuff up to 10 years!!!