Saturday, July 28, 2007

Gearing up for Temburong...

Tomorrow, at this hour, I will be on my way back from Temburong, probably be dozing off,Sleepy very tired. (not like a deadfish a.k.a. Andrew Baring teeth - Lee Ming once said a dead puffer reminds her of Andrew, so Andrew, I'm just referring to her statement ar... Angel)

My company is having a team-building trip to Temburong tomorrow, hence no diving for me. BooHooo.Crying But, I am sure we will have loads of fun as we are very interesting, energetic, loud and adventurous people. Hehe...

Preparing for the trip, I had a chat with a colleague on what to bring and what to wear.

Me: Eh, what should I wear ar?
Nora: Definitely not long-sleeves! You'll be "fried". It is so hot. Just wear like normal when you go hiking at shahbandar.
Me: Oh.. I was thinking to wear my wetsuits or rash guard, 'cos right after water rafting, maybe i can 'trus' (straight-away) diving. Haha.. Baring teeth(I was kidding, OF COS! but, on 2nd thought, may not be a bad idea to wear my rash guard)Eh, what about kasut (shoes) ar? 'Cos my sport shoes are Nike, and yes they are originals, not showing off la.. but I don't want to wear my Nike in and then have them out as "Mike"...Eye-rolling
Nora: YES! Definitely! If you wear your nike, you will get Mike after that.
Me: Surprised then how??
Nora: Go get those cheapo shoes and you can throw them right after the trip.

I had a chat with Eric and he said the same thing! Goshness... Will let you know if it was that bad and if I managed to get a "cheapo" shoes. Till then.. stay tune...

No comments: