Monday, July 16, 2007

Brother Jeff's Birthday...

MSN - nudged by BO$$ (Jeff)
Then...

Jeff: Sis, remember ar... 14th July.
Me: Yes, bro. But I'll try. Might be diving the next day though.
Jeff: No excuse. You have to come. Else I spilt you into half!
Gawd... can you believe that is coming out from my brother Jeff?

Anyway, of course I was there on his birthday celebration. Late but at least I was there. Heehee.. We had a fantastic time, chit-chating, makan-ing and of course, some minum-ing too. Hee...Hee...Hee.. Since, it was a no-dive day the following day (canceled due to bad weather - Boo-Hoooo) I stayed a bit late and had a great time catching up with some friends and getting to know new potential divers... Hohohohoo...

Celebrating the 18th July triplets - Jack, JEFF, Hals

A year older, a year wiser ar, Bro! Hee... Happy Birthday! Great fun... great party... great nite...

No comments: