Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Ohana

I was thinking... Okie, i do think at times... okie okie.. i think too much most of the times (as most of my buddies will agree)... So what should i write as my first blog in this blogspot? I thought I should write about the most important things in my life. And they happened to be my ohana...

Keeping it short and simple, my family and I love travelling and we make it a deal that we travel to at least two different places every year. One usually on Chinese New Year (when most of us siblings can actually take longer leaves) and another depending on the destination and weather (usually just my parents, my sister and me... as my brothers have got greater commitments... building their own families).
We love the wonders of the world. Hopefully we will be able to step foot on as much wonders of the world, before we are too old to travel. Below are some snapshots of my previous family vacations. :)





From an extract of my favourite online dictionary - Wikipedia, "Ohana means family in an extended sense of the term including both blood-related or extended. It emphasizes that family and friends are bound together and members must cooperate and remember one another."

With this blogspot, I hope that I will be able to talk about my ohana now... and also to extend my ohana...













No comments: